I’ve been nominated! This time for THREE awards by 4 great bloggers: Liebster Award (road2beauty), Versatile Blogger Award (Catching Zees & Beauty Vancouver) and Very Inspiring Blogger Award (sensitive flour). Wow, can’t say I was expecting another nom let alone FOUR! Just when I was getting ready to put up my post, another one would roll in. I’d have to say none of this would’ve been possible without all of you, so technically we’re all winners. What makes these awards so great is that it gives bloggers a way to connect with other great like-minded people and personally it has lead me to discovering other great inspiring blogs. So check out the 4 great bloggers who nominated me and show them some blog lovin’ as well!
Since I’ve already been nominated for the Liebster Award only a week ago, I decided to just link to the post. Check out my answers, and my choice for nominees HERE. I like to have fun with these awards so some of my fun facts/responses might surprise you:) Enjoy!
I’m condensing the next two awards and actually nominating 20 bloggers TOTAL, instead of 15, but 10 bloggers for EACH.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here we go:
1. I’m a trained dancer so naturally my feet can never stay still
2. Before going gluten-free I used to be able to eat a whole pizza by myself. My friends say I have the appetite of a man.